Monday, April 16, 2012

zz here again!!! more news.

great !! I luckily had a chance to go to the computer again. Oh also I got my photo taken by the alien defense unit year book. I caught four big aliens that gave me their translators. Here is what they said;''we will steal the lego humans brain power, but first we must take out the guards!'' This is very uncovering and today is the 100th
anneveversery or remembering of the sinking of the lego Titanic, so lego viewers sit back and watch either Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones. Zee found out I was alive and made a file for me and this very picture of my year book was given to him. There is trouble in the Lego Spongebob house; Gary ate Spongebob's  jewel from undergroud lego mine. So  Gary was taken to the doctor. I will update on this news story.Speaking of snails, I built one and it grew nine inches. nine!!!!!! I can not believe  that it grew that long! In Lego Ninjago, lord Garmadon is no where to be seen, and over five thousand police officers searched but found only goo and gross forks. We are looking forward to a Lego holiday but today is cow farming day.The holiday where Lego farmers get paid millions for selling and milking cows. But today I did not just interview any farmer, I got a farmer with a golden cow. Here is what he said;''my cows are fine but my gold one, I found her as a calf and gave her a butter milk  bath.'' At the scene of the international spy museum we have seen a convention. Woah, wait, pause! I am sounding like a news reporter. Oh, that's right I went to Lego news channel ten and got an interview from the chief. So if I get tons of page views and comments I might have a shot, so Please comment I need it. Now where was I ? oh yeah. The spy museum has a school and if you sign on you might deafeat dr. Inferno. A giant cowboy was spotted down town at brickatopia. Studies show that this cowboy is no harm.What's this? Oh yeah right. I am supposed to have a advertisement. Ok. Eat at Pacific rim in Amarillo,  it has the best food there and also eat at seven's bar and grill. That is  all the time we have here. see you next time and please comment. and you will get more blogs. And this blog has one lego contest. If you answer this contest you will be in the blog and get a picture of the golden cow. It might even be mailed to your house. sincerely, ZZ.

2 comments:

  1. My my ZZ you certainly do sound like a news reporter! It's nice to be able to make contact with your friend Zee as he is my grandson! Tell him Hus gma misses him very much! She has been busy working in her yard, riding her bike, caring for her dog and cat, and finding homes for all her farm animals. She is working on getting a new barn/storage building so she can move her art supplies closer to her little house.
    Please ask him how school is going and how is his little sister. For some reason she can't seem to make contact with Zees mom?
    Thanks for sharing all the Lego news! Tell Zee that his great great great aunt Anna Sjoblom was on the original Titanic! Sincerely Gma Welter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email your gma. She is missing you. Hugs Gma Welter

    ReplyDelete