Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sssssssshhhhhh be quiet, very very quiet.



hello here I know you want zee to make a blog I am a real live Lego. My name is z z not zee, z z. I am age 11 and zee does not I am alive, But I am posting a secret blog. For legos we have drivers
license at age 9  and I work for the alien force.If the lego factory or anybody from lego is reading this, you did a great job making me. zee has done a great job taking care of my sweet rides and my favorite show is lego Ninjago,and good morning lego America. My
friends are really nice even though my friend is an alien he is really funny.Me and zee have two things in common; we both love chicken and we both love science fantasy or fiction. And I was listening to zee and he loves the following;  Grandma,Bubie or grandma,his mom and dad and me a cute and smart lego and anytime you want to check out my place I have a BIG BIG place. By the way, if you can tell more people about me please do!!!! I will do more glamorous and stunning blogs. see ya!

1 comment:

  1. Dear z z,

    You sound like a very interesting Lego character. I look forward to reading your blog and all your marvelous adventures.

    Over and out for now.

    Gma Welter

    ReplyDelete