Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hey ho i am back

its zee here with your latest news flash; batman saves lost cat but deafeats cat woman, I happen to finish ''Staar  a stat test of accademic readiness.'' I have been playing my favorite game of poptropica and I want to thank the big man who did it all; Jeff kinney.'' I would also need to thank the man who created angry birds. but most importantly we are here to talk about a performance I am playing at.Have you heard of the Muppets? Their joyfulness is losing power that is why I am making a new era in muppet history. Just because one movie came out in 2011 dosn't mean people will like and remember them.  That is why I have made a new group of puppets a star.  True we won't sky rocket but we will go together and leae together.  I will make a poster so here is another newsflash; a 1000 year old woman flys with her bare hands while knitting. there are more blogs to come. sincerely zee

1 comment:

  1. So glad you all have a computer again. I've been missing your blog posts. Welcome back to Cyber Space.

    ReplyDelete