Sunday, May 27, 2012

stuff but still crazy about lego

Thank you grandma for the gift I loved it I am still crazy about lego sorry for not blogging or emailing in a while. I am really exited I can not stop making stop motion videos I will keep putting them on videos on facebook. I am waiting to be 13 so I can have a youtube account. I will make a whole lego village well enjoy my live lego tribute part 1. I love stop motion and comment I still need viewers.comment!!!!! I know this is a short blog but who cares.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome you got the box! Grandma and her friends Slava and Galina were roofing her new barn today! Miss you and Zippy a lot. Huggles and snuggles. Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zee,

    I came back to see your blog and you haven't done anything new. Grandma's barn is shingled and now she's working on getting the doors built and working on the inside. Soon it will be ready to fill up and I'll sell the trailer. I will miss it, but Grandma must move on. Miss you as always,
    Gma Welter

    ReplyDelete