Wednesday, November 23, 2011

is it real or fake????? we will never know [maybe.?]

i think they never made this movie because today is 2011 and on rotten tomatoes there is no Jurasic park. sorry  I did not blog last week.thank you    uncle     Kevin and  LeLee. somebody tell hollywood to make this.my friend told me about it so i want  to see it  i saw  jurasic park 1 but not 2. i promise this time i  will blog next week.roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also  if this is fake somebody comment me.!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i loved your jurassic park drawing, i love the details and the colors and of course the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zee there is a Jurassic Park III. Kevin and I have seen it. There is also in the works Jurassic Park IV. It should be released in 2013. You can read all about them on Wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park_(franchise)#Jurassic_Park_IV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zee, Gma is so behind on your blogs. I loved Jurassic park 1. The idea of getting DNA from amberized fossils was so scary to GMA. I know that it's impossible, but it made sense back then. I loved the thump thump as the T-REX was coming and the fear that the raptors would eat everyone! Great movie.

    ReplyDelete