Saturday, September 24, 2011

save all sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

men and women all around the world please save sharks  shark fisher men and sales men for dead sharks shame on you for hurting on these gentle giants if any one on animal planet or a shark expert give my mom a email her email is......... janinedeckard@gmail.com my i am nine years old save all sharks save them and thanks to the men and ladies who keep hammer head sharks safe because they are my favorite type of shark!!!!!!!!!Thank you America for keeping sharks safe god bless you.........also if sharks go forgotten or extinct  in 2078........ well here is a picture for the future...................  oh also ummmm?  well save sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Zee, Good job on your blog! I am so very proud of you. Keep focus on obeying Hashem and love learning and you will see your dreams come true. I love you with all my heart, Eema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharks are scary but really neat! Love the hammerhead. What an amazing creation of God. Love you. Cerise

    ReplyDelete