Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank you!


I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to blog. Abba does not like to share his laptop. I wanted to thank my grandpa and gramma for the presents for my birthday. I totally love this shirt. I would wear it every day if my Eema would let me. I would play my Scribblenauts everyday if I had a charger, and all my friends want it. I'm supposed to get a charger this weekend for my DS and I will be playing again! YAY!


I am so happy that grampa sent me these two horns. It gives me happy thoughts about playing with the goats and even though I can't make a shofar with one, they are one of my favorite things. Thank you so much for taking the time to send them to me. Also they great with my imagination. I can imagine that they are microphones, or I could be a goat, or as a dagger or a viking.


And my aunt Leelee bought my sister and I this awesome, incredible, terrific version of Guess Who. Tzipi and I love playing this game. It was hard to put together, but it was worth all the effort.

Tzipi wants me to tell gramma and grampa that she misses you both very much. And she wishes that we could come to your house, but Eema won't let us.

And Eema is laughing while we ask her to type this.

We all love you and are glad to have such a great family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like your new game. I hope you and Tzipi have fun playing together, especially on such a cold and snowy day. Leelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a polite boy with such nice manners. Sending a thank you is such a good thing to do. I love you, Zee. Tell Tzipi that I love her too. It was good to see you at Bryson's party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Zee,

    I hope you get to read the comments on your blog. We were glad you enjoyed your birthday gifts and had a fun time on your special day. It's nice to find the perfect gift to really bless you.

    Grandpa read your blog and was glad you liked the goat horns. He said you were a real boy and he was glad of that.

    Tell Zippy we would love to see her too. She is very precious to us.

    Grandma plays Poptropica and would love to have you teach her more about how to get past certain obstacles!

    Our two mama goats are BOTH going to have babies soon. We will have to let you know when they are born.

    Hope you are enjoying school and having fun with your sister.

    Hugs,

    Gma

    ReplyDelete