Friday, June 4, 2010

toy story #3 time

nice asscot ken a asscot is scarf right? if i am right just comment me yes or no
every cowboy or space ranger or just a toy will always have a partner
no toy gets left behind buzz always says
zippy wants a barbie birthday so im going to tell you if you see them in the movie barbie and ken comment me.
you need to know them
lots o is the oldest bear in sunny side day care.

oh no has buzz gone nuts in mexico

legos? its about time they have legos
sorry buzz but woody needs respect too''
today June 4th i made this blog on June 18 the movie toy story 3 comes out on 3d on the 15 the video game comes out''

2 comments:

  1. Toy Story is a great movie and I know you must be excited to see the new Toy Story 3. I sure enjoy your blog. An ascot is a tie. I think every toy needs a partner, but I think it should be a little boy or little girl or maybe even a grandma. I sure love my Webkinz. I know I enjoy thinking about my favorite toys from when I was your age. My favorites were my "Francie" doll, my Easy Bake Oven and my trolls. I loved making clothes for my trolls. Toys are great fun when you want to pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the movie. I wish we could see it together. Thanks for sharing all your creative ideas with us. I ALWAYS like reading your blog.
    Did LeeLee tell you that we played Barbies all the time when we were little girls.
    I'll tell you something funny about that...
    Our parents had friends who had all boys, and when they would come to our house to visit we would make the boys play Barbies with us. I bet they didn't like to come over. They always made us play trucks and cars and boy things at their house too, but we had fun. I love you, and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete