Friday, April 23, 2010

all the questions....answered



millions monkeys i can not tell as well because ... i have toy monkeys. silly monkeys. happy monkeys sad monkeys bad monkeys. don't tell me go ask a dad.




I like corn I like dessert I like cholent but best of all I like chicken I like McDonalds.





favorite monkey is Chocky

My Eema made us banana splits the other day because I have been working so hard on math. Each math minute we do is a part of a banana split, bowl, banana, one, two, three scoops of ice cream and a cherry on top. Eating the real thing is a lot more fun than doing the hard math in a timed race.

this is a two blogs in one story. my favorite food is fried chicken my my favorite snack is cholent
____________________________________________________________________




i have time traveled far far far far far away to a planet of dinos. well good bye and i will be posting on Fridays every Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Zee the Monkey Lover,
    I was so happy to see your post answering my many questions. I have many favorite things too and you and your sister are top of my list.
    I love friend chicken, but I have to be wise about what I eat. Never eat too much of anything is my best advice!
    Today I have been taking care of all the animals on the farm. I fed the chickens, the boy goats and the baby goats (we have three baby goats). I even played with our new orphaned baby chick named "Chicklet". She is growing so fast. I hope you get to see her when she comes.
    I will watch for more posts! You are becoming a good writer.
    Hugs,
    Chilly Pepper (AKA Gma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new blog! I think you did such a great job on this post. The pictures of the monkeys are great. Well, I like the second one too.

    Have your Abba and Eema read this link:
    http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/635276/jewish/The-Monkey-and-the-Elephant.htm It's a grownup article, but it has a lot to say about monkeys.

    After reading it I'm not at all surprised that you love monkeys so much. G-d created monkeys with the ability to make people smile and laugh. And He made YOU with that same ability! You are such a funny little boy everyone loves to be around you. You make the world a happier place - just like a monkey.

    A monkey is called a kof in Hebrew. I think I will start calling you my special little kof.

    I'm smiling right now, just reading your post and seeing your pictures. Yes, my little kof, you have made me happy today! I love you.

    ReplyDelete